Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chain

irc.koach.com

• Administrators

If your looking for most of the old MSN chatters this is the place where they are. Exyonte ..thief...err0r..kronicdreamer...bry...golden..and etc this server is run by an old MSN administration and has always been well known as Admin_Koach. If your looking for chat or scripting or other various things..such as idle room games ..well dont hesitate and join us at /server irc.koach.com

• Administrators

I've been on Koach.com for the longest time, I'am off and on and no matter what Bry` err0r, Koach have always stayed in the room. The server is my home and will always be, but heres the thing that a lot of people dont know, on koach.com they have movie nights and various topic nites or weekends if you will call it, and have a lot of fun! If you go on the server irc.koach.com go to the main room koachsworkshop. There are many of the old gang from MSN to greet you and yes koach himself will be greeting you. its a great room, talks from various topics and then a bit on scripting and the room is always watched, so there are no drama in there. Its a great place if you like to get away from the hassles and drama from other chat servers! err0r has a room and I have a room #TG007 #IRChainScriptz we idle a lot but I also talk in #koachsworkshop. also if you cannot or have never used a client you can use the webchat interface which a lot of people do :tp

http://www.koach.com/index.php?id=home