chain

Away Script

• Administrators

So I was bored and noticed GrimReaper's away message and thought to myself, "Hmm.. it would be fun to make an away script!".
So here I bring you Away Script Version 1.00

---General Information---
To use, right click in a channel and go to Away Script then choose whether you want to set yourself as Away w/ Reason or Away w/o Reason. If you choose to set it with a reason, a pop-up box will come up asking you to fill out why you are away (so Away w/o Reason would be good for just taking a bathroom break).

So once you get highlighted, it will send the user a memo saying that you are away and the reason you are away. If you set w/o reason, your reason will just be "Busy". Same thing for when your name is mentioned in an action (/me) command. This will also work for when you are sent a Private Message.

---Flood Protection Features---
This script comes with flood protection so someone can't just say your name over and over again so your link would get closed for excess flood. Also, if two people are using the script and one of them mentions the other's name and they are both set as away but the person who talked forgot to unset themselves as away, it won't cause an annoying loop.

This sets the variables for each individual nick, so if one person highlights you, the flood protection will only affect them. So others can still highlight you and still get the message without the first person affecting anything. Note that once a user says your name in a channel or PMs you, you won't respond again till after ***5 minutes***.

---Script---
Now that I'm done telling you stuff you're probably never going to read, here's the script!

;  --Loading Message--
ON *:LOAD: {
  //echo -a 4{~!~} 6Away Script Version 1.00 by bradjoe96 was successfully been loaded.
  //echo -a 4{~!~} 6Questions/Comments? You can find me in #bradjoe96 on irc.geekshed.net
  //echo -a 4{~!~} 6irc://irc.geekshed.net
}
;  --Away--
menu * {
  Away Script
  .$iif($away == $true,$style(2)) Away w/ Reason:away $$?="Why are you away?" | echo 4AWAY SYSTEM SET TO AWAY Reason: $! 
  .$iif($away == $true,$style(2)) Away w/o Reason:away Busy | echo 7AWAY SYSTEM SET TO AWAY W/O REASON
  .$iif($away == $false,$style(2)) Here:away | echo 12AWAY SYSTEM SET TO HERE
}
ON *:TEXT:*:*: {
  if ($($+(%,awayhighlight,$network,$nick),2)) { return }
  elseif ($away) && ($istok($1-,$me,32)) {
    .notice $nick Sorry, I am currently away. Reason: $awaymsg $+ , Please leave your question or comment and I will get back to you when I return.
    set -u300 $+(%,awayhighlight,$network,$nick) on
  }
}
ON *:Action:*:*: {
  if ($($+(%,awayhighlight,$network,$nick),2)) { return }
  elseif ($away) && ($istok($1-,$me,32)) {
    .notice $nick Sorry, I am currently away. Reason: $awaymsg $+ , Please leave your question or comment and I will get back to you when I return.
    set -u300 $+(%,awayhighlight,$network,$nick) on
  }
}