mIRC DeluXe II - The Lost Version

1 Screenshot

About This File

A nice well rounded mIRC script. Many features include, Media Player (plays both music and videos, and has sound graphics for music), Troll Smasher (Helps prevent abuse from other users against you)... Versatile and tunable. All colors can be changed, images can be changed, it has a interactive sound effect system that plays sounds on IRC events and you can take your own sounds on your computer and assign them to the events on IRC, and sounds can be turned ON or OFF as you see fit. It has a automatic identification system that stores your usernames with their passwords (if needed), and when you change to a different nickname that you have stored it automatically identifies you to services, and much more!

NOTE: A lot of this script's features were made to work with Anope services and Unreal IRCd

==================================

ReadMe.txt (March 14, 2012)

mIRC DeluXe II - The Lost Version

Release: March 12, 2012

Version LOST_2_TIME

By: Neo Nemesis aka T0x|cAv3ng3r

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

mIRC: Version 6.35

DirectX: 9+

Operating System: WINDOWS XP or higher

DISCLAIMER

THIS PROGRAM IS FREEWARE AND IS PROVIDED AS IS. THE WRITERS OF THIS mIRC SCRIPT ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT IS DONE/DAMAGED WITH THIS SCRIPT BY THE USERS. THIS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED AS A 100% GURANTEED VIRUS FREE AND IS 100% OPEN SOURCE. ALL GRAPHICS, SOUNDS AND CODE USED IN THIS mIRC SCRIPT MAY BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE WRITERS OF THIS SCRIPT.

THIS SCRIPT HAS BEEN INSPIRED BY NINTENDO'S "The Legend of Zelda" AND OTHER NON AFFILIATED WORKS. ALL WORKS FEATURED IN THIS SCRIPT BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS AND ARE PROVIDED IN THIS SCRIPT FREE OF CHARGE AS FREEWARE.

ERRORS AND BUGS MAY BE ENCOUNTERED WITH THIS SCRIPT, PLEASE POST ALL BUGS AND ERROS IN THE HAWKEE.COM THREAD FOR THIS SCRIPT.

Should mIRC freeze up or get stuck in a loop try using CTRL + BREAK on the keyboard, A error message may or may not pop up in one of either the Status Window or the currently active window. Please report any and all problems. Please include any and all error messages that pop up.

THIS PROGRAM WAS MADE TO WORK ON mIRC v6.35 WHICH IS COPYRIGHTED AND OWNED BY Khaled Mardem-Bhey, mIRC Co. Ltd. YOU MAY USE THIS

SCRIPT WITH YOUR mIRC BUT WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU REGISTER YOUR mIRC AFTER THE EVALUATION PERIOD ENDS.

mIRC.exe IS NOT PROVIDED WITH THIS SCRIPT

To download a copy of mIRC please visit: http://www.mirc.com/get.php?version=635

To register your copy of mIRC please visit: http://www.mirc.com/register.html

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1) Open LOSTDX.zip (the file you're reading this ReadMe.txt from)

2) Then, open My Computer

3) Next open C:\

4) Back in the LOSTDX.zip file select the DX2 folder and drag it into C:\

5) Now, open C:\mIRC (you must have mIRC already installed)

6) Right click on mIRC.exe

7) Select Copy

8) Open C:\DX2

9) Right click and select Paste

10) Right click on C:\DX2\mIRC.exe

11) Select Copy

12) Right click on desktop

13) Select "Paste ShortCut"

You're done :)

NOTES

This ReadMe.txt has been updated from the ReadMe.txt available in the LOSTDX.zip file. When need of assistance is present, any help that you may need can be answered here on this Hawkee thread. All websites and forums that I have previously owned and operated are no longer in service. When my "coder vacation" has ended I will set up new, better online establishment.

SINCE THIS IS "THE LOST VERSION" LITTLE TO NO HELP IS AVAILABLE :( IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING A GUIDE FOR THIS PROGRAM, PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE ON HAWKEE.COM VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Thank you all for your use of my previous scripts and I hope you enjoy this one. I finished it about 4 months ago, but never released it, and tucked it away in my archives, thinking I had accidentally deleted it. I recently found it, made a few lat minute changes and released it to you.

This is the final release of mIRC DeluXe. Late 2012, early 2013 things will get going with a new project, and an expansion on the support and help available for not just mIRC DeluXe but all my works. I will keep you posted.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.