Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chain

Rooms is back! Not a happy end, but at least something…

• Administrators

Rooms is back! Not a happy end, but at least something…

Last night (here in Germany – afternoon in US) some people told me that they already saw an update in the store but could not download it yet. So I went into iTunesConnect and saw Rooms finally “green” and available! It then just needed some time waiting to get all stores up to date.

So what was wrong?

Honestly I still don’t know yet. Just 3 days ago I got an idea. I reread my diary of those 3 months review problems some months ago and remembered a person who already helped me back then. It is an Apple employee who is (or at least was back then) using Rooms too. So since all my mails and contact form requests seemed not to be read by the support (or steve) , I thought I should just try this last email. So I wrote him asking if he has some ideas or if he could help me in some way with this. Some few hours later he already answered me saying he will see what he can do. And some more hours later he seemed already looking into it and just wanted me to wait up until monday.

Then yesterday I got a call again from the review person who already called me for the second review, asking to remove the voip mode. Seemed that he got mail from the Apple employee I asked for help

Again, he said that he already told me the reason with the voip mode and again I told him that I already removed this voip feature directly after the first rejection. So he looked into the case and saw the approval plus the removal 4 min later. So he assured me to look into it and that it seemed like an error in the system and will call me back after the weekend.

An hour later he tried to call again, but missed me :-/ Trying to call back just gave me some computer hotline and not him. So I waited… until some users gave me the hint that it’s BACK !

Rooms