About This File
What is UnrealIRCd
UnrealIRCd is an Open Source IRC Server. Development of UnrealIRCd began in May of 1999. Over the years, many new and exciting features have been added to UnrealIRCd. Some of UnrealIRCd's most notable features include:
- Channel Owners (+q) and Channel Admins (+a)
- Channel Half-ops (+h)
- Advanced anti-flood and anti-spam systems (such as Spamfilter and channel mode +f)
- Advanced banning through 'extended bans'
- Swear filtering (+G)
- Channel linking (+L)
- Hostname cloaking (+x)
- Color blocking and stripping (+c/+S)
- WebTV Support
- SSL encrypted client and server connections
- Advanced and highly configurable configuration file
- Module support
- Extensive documentation in several languages (in HTML and on IRC through /HELPOP)
- And much more... see also the Features section in the official documentation
UnrealIRCd can run on many operating systems, including: Linux, BSD, OS X and Windows (XP and later).
After this file has completed downloading, it is strongly recommended that you verify the authenticity of this file after it has been downloaded. Doing so will help to make sure your download has not been tampered with.
You can do this trough PGP (GPG), all release files are signed with our release key.
If this is the first time you verify an UnrealIRCd release, then import the public key by:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys 0xA7A21B0A108FF4A9
To verify the integrity via GPG you must:
- Download the checksum file for this file here.
Run the following command:
gpg --verify unrealircd-4.0.17.exe.asc unrealircd-4.0.17.exe
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.