mIRC Scripting Tutorials

This is the first part of comprehensive tutorials on mIRC scripting, written specially for beginners who have never scripted in mIRC whether they have programming experience in other languages or not. If you are totally new to mIRC scripting and have no idea how and where to begin, then this will help.

Forums

1. Introduction to Scripts Editor

This is the first part of my comprehensive tutorials on mIRC scripting, written specially for beginners who have never scripted in mIRC whether they have programming experience in other languages or not. If you are totally new to mIRC scripting and have no idea how and where to begin, then this will help.

This session of my mIRC Scripting tutorials will show you how to manage those lovely popups that we all seem to get addicted to in the early days. It was designed for beginners who do not have any previous experience managing their mIRC Popup menus. If you are totally new to the Popups session and have no idea how and where to begin, here's help.

In the first part of my tutorials I've given a little bit conversations about aliases, go to the Introduction session if you still need a basic guide to mIRC Scripting.
    Here, we'll discuss more about the "Aliases" one of the primary subject on mIRC Scripting language.

Remote is what gives life to a script, without it there's nothing much you can do with mIRC script. You will notice almost all the scripts you find online are remote scripts. Not that they don't use Aliases, Identifiers and Variables they do and can't do without the other three components. Many people are of the opinion that remote scripting is tough but it's not so. Basic remote scripting should be easy IF you have learned about aliases, identifiers and variables good enough.